Dispersing Agent LDC-40
(For wet grinding calcium carbonate)
This product is a kind of modifying fork chain and low molecular
weight Sodium Polyacrylate organic dispersing agent, it can help to
improve the dispersion and stability of particle, moreover, to
improve the rheology and liquidity of emulsion or serum, it has a
very good effect on grinding and dispersing, if used by grinder, it
can pass mechanical shearing force to calcium carbonate particle to
increase the efficiency of grinding,increase the production, or
under the same wet grinding circumstances, thinner calcium
carbonate particle can be got. SPECIAL DISPERSING AGENT LDC 40 have
many advantages, such as lowering the viscosity of calcium
carbonate serum, preventing sedimentation,agglutination or
agglomeration of calcium carbonate particle and so on, it has a
lower viscosity of calcium carbonate serum ,good invariability of
serum, serum can get a better liquidity under such high shearing
1. Good wet grinding dispersivity.
2. Prevent agglutination,sedimentation or agglomeration of calcium
3. Low viscosity and good invariability for serum.
4. Can be made for high solid coatings.
5. Easy to operate and weigh.
6. Promote lustrousness and invariability of viscosity.
7. Save energy.
|Appearance||light yellow transparent viscous liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (25℃)||50-500CPS|
|solid content %||38-42|
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
1. For special use, the most appropriate addition should be
depended on the result pre-prepared for viscosity of serum-
concentration curve or viscosity of serum- shearing strength curve.
2. Normal addition is 0.15%-0.5% of the dry paint.
Transported by tank car, packed in 1MT or 200KG plastic drums.
The suitable storage temperature is 5-35℃,shelf life: 6 months.